To our Board Members and Community Members:
The world health community continues to monitor closely the emergence of the COVID‐19. The Governor has issued an Executive Order effective at 5 PM on March 31, 2020. The President has extended the time in which we all should do our part in stopping the spread by maintaining Social distancing. At this time, no one knows how severe this outbreak will be, but we have seen how devastating it can be if not contained.
Oasis Community Management will continue to have the office closed to employees and homeowners at least through 4/30/2020. All employees have been working remotely and will continue to do so during this time frame. HOA Management companies managing Homeowner Associations are at this time on the Essential Business Activities and we will continue to do our jobs while the office is closed. We are taking proactive steps to address several concerns for our employees and clients. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace and community environment and encourage and/or adopt practices protecting the health of employees, homeowners, visitors and others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations.
While each community’s Board of Directors will determine what is optimal, Oasis Community Management has taken the following steps effective immediately in order to comply with the orders and to maintain the health of communities and our employees:
• At this time, all Board/Annual/Committee Meetings have been cancelled. Community by Community will determine their desire to hold video meetings when necessary.
• All Community events are cancelled at this time and we will continue to monitor.
• Homeowners can continue to make payments online or by mail. Please be sure to mail payments to the post office box and not the office for quick processing. Electronic is the quickest way
• As this progresses, each community Board will make decisions quickly and often regarding such things as Assessment payments and hardship, late fees and collection efforts. Please watch for updates via electronic means
• Please be sure to go to your community’s website and sign in so that you will receive emails and text updates as they occur
Please monitor the effects of this outbreak at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention website, at cdc.gov.
Be safe and Healthy!
Oasis Community Management